About

welcomewood.gif

This weblog is being developed for students from my school to experiment with online journal work. At this school in the subject of English students are required to practice their writing skills in a variety of ways. The word journal here is used to describe the log of writing kept not in the context of a diary. 

Students are asked to explore writing through topics that are set. Sometimes these topics relate directly to class topics, sometimes they are completely creative, occassionally students will be given a free choice of topic or be asked to choose from a number of siggestions posted elsewhere on this site.

Students are also asked to refrain for using unacceptable language, “bagging” their peers, parents, teachers, or the school.

To find the latest work — click on the appropriate month archive at the right !!

cdq1.gif

AG00154_.GIF

8 thoughts on “About

1. Hi CDQ – At http://www.tale.edu.au – we are very interested in knowing more about what you do, and the results of your blogging project. Would you be willing to talk to us? Janet.
    02 9715 8622

2. Pingback: High School Blogs | BHS Media Center

3. I have been visiting various blogs for my Term Papers research. I have found your blog to be quite useful.Keep updating your blog with valuable information… Regards

4. Outstanding presentation. Nice demonstration of your writing. Thank you for the time spent writing these articles. A pleasure to read you regularly and learn many things.